2009年12月7日 星期一

Not to hide it even it's not really truly

I'm so happy but afraid more all because of my dignity

I do not really sure about the factuality of your heart and your speaking

What I want to see is hidden so deeply

I'm so scared to know the fact but I still want to disguish the difference between us

You guys face to face

Nothing to conceal

But I never see you through my eyes

I hope; I want; I wish

All of words from your mouth is
sincere; is wholehearted

I have no more heart to afford any more harm

Even I'm sorrow about the emotion which already went with storm

Gone by gone; how could I say

I didn't catch it in time

Now

I'm happy and sad when you give me your wish and your consideration

0 意見:

 
TEMPLATE HACKS AND TWEAKS BY [ METAMUSE ] BLACKCAT 1.1